Cellcom is proud to award sixteen $750 scholarships to graduating high school seniors across our service area. Cellcom scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, potential to succeed, leadership and participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience and an essay on community impact. Financial need is not considered. Applications must be completed online. Deadline to apply is March 15.
1. Applicant must reside within a county in Wisconsin or Upper Michigan where Cellcom operates.
2. Applicant or applicant's parent or legal guardian must be a Cellcom customer.
3. Applicant must be a high school graduating senior.
4. Applicant must be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or technical school.
5. Applicant must have a minimum of 75 volunteer hours.
6. Cellcom employees and agents or dependents of employees and agents are not eligible to apply.